If you want to transfer a domain name over to Visiba, you must make sure of the following:
- The domain is over 60 days old.
- The email address on file with the registrar is one that you can receive transfer requests to.
- The domain is unlocked. If you change the status of your domain please wait four hours before submitting a request for transfer.
- The domain is not in any of the following status': locked, pending deletion, pending renewal or expired.
- You should try to achieve a domain transfer at least 2 weeks before the domain renews to avoid any complications.
If the above are all resolved then you need to simply select transfer on the domain page and enter your domain (note that we do not support all domain extensions). Then process your order as normal and once you have received your confirmation email you can point your nameservers to Visiba. The changing of nameservers may take up to 48 hours. Note that a domain transfer will also extend your domain for 1 year!