Can I add my own CGI scripts?
Our LINUX web servers have the capability to run CGI scripts in your own 'cgi-bin' directory. Scripts may be written in Perl and CGI languages. Here are some helpful tips to follow when installing scripts:
- Upload to your cgi-bin directory to ensure proper file permission settings.
- All scripts on our server must have permissions set to 755 (rwx-rx-rx).
If you need help in changing script permissions, please see the following:
- Upload in ASCII transfer mode (and NOT BINARY mode)
- The first line of each script must read: #!/usr/bin/perl
- Ensure the permissions are set to 755
Was this answer helpful?
All of our Visiba hosting plans come with a monthly billing option. Once you have selected the...
If you are interested in upgrading your Visiba package, please contact our support team or...
You can view our Terms & Conditions here: http://www.visiba.com/terms-of-service...
Yes, we do allow adult hosting content.
If you want to transfer a domain name over to Visiba, you must make sure of the...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution