Can I add my own CGI scripts?
Our LINUX web servers have the capability to run CGI scripts in your own 'cgi-bin' directory. Scripts may be written in Perl and CGI languages. Here are some helpful tips to follow when installing scripts:
- Upload to your cgi-bin directory to ensure proper file permission settings.
- All scripts on our server must have permissions set to 755 (rwx-rx-rx).
If you need help in changing script permissions, please see the following:
- Upload in ASCII transfer mode (and NOT BINARY mode)
- The first line of each script must read: #!/usr/bin/perl
- Ensure the permissions are set to 755
Was this answer helpful?
Yes, you can host iWeb sites on your Visiba account. Your username would be 'publish to location'...
We currently offer PHP 5.5 and MySQL 5.6 with all hosting plans. We make sure that PHP and MySQL...
Yes, we do allow adult hosting content.
You can view our Terms & Conditions here: http://www.visiba.com/terms-of-service...
If you are interested in upgrading your Visiba package, please contact our support team or...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution